Monday, January 16, 2012

TIMING

It seems that I've been so in touch with my feelings and how I want to feel that I overlooked a few things.  I overlooked staying in the present.  I was thinking about what I wanted and thought I needed. I was worried about what might happen and how it may make me feel.  The funny part was I didn't realize I was doing it.  Had to remind myself (actually, a friend reminded me) to slow down, take one day at a time and just enjoy. 

One thing that has become a recurring theme with me is "Timing is Everything".  When you really pay attention to what's in front of you and go with your gut, timing is everything.  I'm putting things, thoughts, ideas into the universe and letting go....it will only come back to me when the timing is right.  I know that sounds a little hokie, but I believe it's true, especially if you pay attention.  I've had some amazing things happen and they will continue to happen. I just need to slow down.

 Four weeks ago I watched the movie "County Strong" and  I couldn't help loving these lyrics (or it could be Garrett Hedlund singing them)....

"You can call it fate
Or destiny
Sometimes it really seems like its a mystery
Cause you can be hurt by love
Or healed by the same
Timing is everything"

~Timing is Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment