Friday, January 20, 2012

I WANT TO SCREAM!

Today, so far, has been a good day.  I've gotten exactly what I've wanted.  I met my Mom for coffee and a good long hug and a great conversation.  I had a great workout and renewed my membership at the gym for another year, at the price I wanted (it's been an ordeal).  Oh! And, before my day even started I went over to my neighbors house for what I'm hoping will turn into our "Friday Morning Chats". I also have plans to have some great laughs tonight with a great group of people.  Just good stuff. 

So, why is it when everything seems to be going so well I still just want to scream?  I'm having one of those days, maybe I need to head back to the gym for a nice high intensity run. But, what I really want to do is scream and I'm not sure why.  I'm feeling a little mad/angry today.  And, I've been digging deep all morning trying to figure it out. 

I know there is a lot going on right now.  Things are changing and shifting.  I think there is the part of me that is still "change-resistant".  Maybe that's what has me troubled.

Either way around it, the run at the gym sounds promising. Music blaring, promising. 

 
Thoughts On Life, Mother Teresa (1910-1997)
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is a beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it,
Life is luck, make it.
Life is life, fight for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment