Tuesday, January 10, 2012

JUST A GOOD QUOTE

This is from Eat, Pray, Love:

"I've come to believe that there exists in the universe something I call "the Physics of The Quest"- a force of nature governed by laws as real as the laws of gravity or momentum.  And the the rule of Quest Physics maybe goes like this:

"If you are brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting which can be anything from your house to your bitter old resentments and set out on a truth seeking journey (either externally or internally) and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue, and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher, and if you are prepared-most of all-to face (and forgive) some very difficult realities about yourself...then the truth will not be withheld from you." 

Or so I've come to believe."

~I just love this.  I feel like I'm on my journey.  It feels pretty awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment