Wednesday, September 18, 2013

DEAR CB

I miss sharing with you.
I miss coffee.
I miss so much.
I'm tired of crying.  They say tears heal and all they do is make me miss you more.

We were so honest.
We were so communicative.
I loved waking up in your arms or mine around you.
I loved the way you would touch me when we slept.
They way you held my hand everywhere.
The way you would walk quietly downstairs in the mornings.
The kiss I always got followed by a "good morning".  The kiss I always got, period.

I miss your laugh.
I miss laughing with you.
I miss your singing, your guitar playing, your music.

I feel like you left too soon.
You left when everything was just starting to fall into place.
You left before we could start "our" life.

I'm trying to let go.
I'm trying to forgive.
It's so hard.

I thought I'd found the one.
My soulmate, the other half of me.
I was wrong.

The person I want, would have fought for me.
Not slipped back into easy,
You took the easy way out.
Masked by what you thought was right.

You didn't want to fight.
You didn't want to dig your heels into the sand.

It's easy to blame the one who did the manipulating, the liar, the cheat, the bitch.

This was your choice, your decision.
I'm getting used to it.

It's easier everyday....letting go, letting go....XO

1 comment:

  1. I know you don't want me as a friend but I always wanted you to be happy. Always.

    ReplyDelete